Bright Starts Bouncing Buddies Cradling Bouncer Review by Adam P.
Our Overall Rating:
Available on Amazon for $24.99 here + Free Shipping
Your baby will love to rest and play in the Bright Starts Bouncing Buddies Cradling Bouncer. This reclining bouncer includes a vibration feature and 5 Backyard melodies to sooth your baby to sleep. The vibration feature automatically shuts off after 30 minutes, this provides your baby a more ‘natural’ sleep and uses up less energy. Not only does it save your wallet but also the environment.
Another feature worth noting is the removable toy bar which features cute characters and 3 fun toys. The toy bar is going to keep your baby company for hours while you get the chores done around the house. The toybar is removable which gives you easy access to your baby.Note: Do keep your baby close by when you intend to leave him in the seat while you do your chores.
It is also a breeze to take care of, all you have to do is pop the seat pad into the machine washing and you’re good to go.
Lets take a look at all of the bouncer seat features:-
- 5 melodies with volume control
- Vibrations to soothe and comfort baby; features automatic shut off after 30 minutes
- 4 fun toys
- Frog water-filled teether
- Turtle mirror
- Curly-q water-filled teether
- Graspable ring rattle
- Soft, one handed, removable toy bar provides easy access to baby
- Cradling seat provides the ideal angle and contour for baby’s comfort
- Link loops on T-strap to attach baby’s favorite toys, minimizing lost toys
- 2 removable textured Fun Links for customizing Bright Starts toys
- Adjustable 3-point harness keeps baby secure
- Machine washable seat pad
- No tools required for assembly
- Lightweight for maximum portability
- Non-slip feet
- Coordinates with other items in the Bright Starts Backyard Collection
- Get them HERE for only $24.99 + Free Shipping!
Here’s what other owners have to say;
I read reviews before buying this product so I knew what I was getting. Things I like – reclines slightly more than other bouncers, so it’s especially good for newborns and sleeping babies, it’s very springy so that it bounces when baby kicks unlike some other bouncers, vibration shuts off after 30 min., music isn’t annoying, washable cover, my baby likes the toys and even the pattern on the bar, the bar is easy to remove and… [Read Full Review]M. Culver,
“…From my son’s perspective (4mo now), the bouncer is great. He loves kicking his feet, being upright, and grabbing at the toys. He is really “talkative” (baby speak, of course) while playing in it.
…From my perspective, the bouncer definitely keeps my son distracted and is a savior for when I need to do something without him or just want some time to take care of myself or my daughter. The only downside is..” [Read Full Review]